What if I have a complaint?
We hope we'll never give you cause to complain. But if you want to, you can contact us at:
AJ Bell Youinvest
4 Exchange Quay
Tel: 0345 54 32 600
If you’re not satisfied with our response, you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge at:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Tel: 0300 123 9123
The Financial Conduct Authority has laid down clear procedures about how complaints should be handled, and as a regulated firm we adhere to these proceedings. Making a complaint will not affect your right to take legal proceedings.
- How can I pay money into my account?
- I'm linked to another account. Can I check the status of a transfer to it?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?
- How do you collect charges from me?
- Why aren't all my investments showing on the transfer tracking page?
- Is it possible to open an account in joint names?