What if my retirement goals change and my Investment Pathway fund is no longer right for me?
You should review the investments in your SIPP regularly. If your retirement goals change, your chosen Investment Pathway may no longer be right for you.
If this happens, you can sell your Investment Pathway fund by logging in to your account and clicking ‘Deal’ next to the fund. You can then choose to switch to another, more suitable Investment Pathway fund, or choose your own investments.
Alternatively, if you’re unsure what the right approach for your pension savings might be, you should consider speaking to an authorised financial adviser.
- How do live prices work in my portfolio?
- How do I invest in an Investment Pathway fund?
- How do I cancel my request to invest in an Investment Pathway fund if I’ve changed my mind?
- Can anyone invest in an Investment Pathway fund?
- Do I have to hold my Investment Pathway fund for five years?
- How much will I pay in charges for an Investment Pathway fund?