How ethical are Sharia-compliant savings accounts?
Money held in a Sharia account will be invested ethically under Sharia banking rules and will comply with many ESG principles as a result. In particular, it won’t be invested in gambling, tobacco, alcohol, pornography or arms. This makes Sharia accounts attractive if you’re looking for ethical investments.
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- What types of notice accounts are available in the Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?