When will I receive statements?
We’ll provide a statement for your account showing the investments and cash you hold four times a year. These are available shortly after each calendar quarter end, and we’ll send you a secure message to let you know when they’re available. You can view and download this statement on the ‘Documents’ page, which you’ll find by logging in to your account and selecting ‘Documents’ from the ‘My account’ menu.
If you have a SIPP with us you’ll also get an annual SIPP statement, which we generate in April. We’ll send you an email when these are available, and you’ll also find this under ‘Account summaries’ in the ‘Documents’ page.
Once a year, we’ll also send you a costs and charges statement, outlining all the charges we’ve collected from your account, as well as any applied by fund managers.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?