Can I close a fixed rate savings account before the end of the term?
No, you can’t normally close a fixed rate savings accounts early. Some partner banks may allow you to access the money early, but only in exceptional circumstances (see the Savings account fact sheet for more information), so before opening this type of account, it’s very important to be sure that you can lock your money away for the whole term.
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- How do I close a notice account?
- Why do I need to pay £1 into my Cash savings hub before I can fund it from my Dealing account?