Can I close a fixed rate savings account before the end of the term?
No, you can’t normally close a fixed rate savings accounts early. Some partner banks may allow you to access the money early, but only in exceptional circumstances (see the Savings account fact sheet for more information), so before opening this type of account, it’s very important to be sure that you can lock your money away for the whole term.
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?