How do I place a Bed & ISA deal?
Bed & ISA transactions can only be placed by calling dealing services on 0345 37 33 479. These allow subscriptions into your Stocks and shares ISA by selling shares in your Dealing account and immediately using the sale proceeds to buy back shares in your ISA. The two transactions that make up a Bed & ISA are counted as just one deal so you will only be charged one dealing charge at our standard online rate.
Bed & ISA transactions are not available into Lifetime ISAs.
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- Do I need new log in details to use the apps?
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I pay money into my account?