How can I pay money into my account?
To pay into your SIPP, ISA or Dealing account, the fastest way is by debit card. Your money will be in your account straight away, ready to invest. To do this, just log in and select ‘Single payment’.
Alternatively, you can send us a personal cheque. These take at least five working days to clear.
You can also fund your account regularly by a direct debit from your nominated bank account. To do this, log in and select ‘Regular payments’.
If you’re unable to use a debit card for the amount you want to pay in, please call customer services on 0345 54 32 600. We'll talk you through your options.
Your employer can also contribute to a SIPP you have with us, either by cheque or Direct Debit. Find out more about how your employer can contribute to your SIPP.
If you have a Cash savings hub with us, you can pay money in by making a faster payment using online banking. Your money should be available in your transit account on the same day. Find out more about paying money into your Cash savings hub transit account.
- How do I find the key information about a fund?
- Can I deposit a share certificate into my AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing account?
- Do I need new log in details to use the apps?
- Can I open a Dealing account in joint names?
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?