How can I pay money into my account?
The fastest way to pay money into your account is by debit card. Any cash you pay in by debit card is available for immediate investment. Alternatively, you can send a personal cheque, these take at least five working days to clear. Regular payments can also be set up by direct debit from your nominated bank account.
To pay money in to your account, log in and select either 'Single payment' or 'Regular payments'.
If you're having problems logging in, or have forgotten your log in details, please visit our log in and security FAQs.
- Can I use the apps outside the UK?
- What do I do if there is no online quote when I try to place a deal?
- What are the charges for placing an international deal?
- When I invest in funds through AJ Bell Youinvest, what charges will I pay?
- How do I find the key information for a collective investment or fund?
- Can I deal in US and Canadian markets?