How can I pay money into my account?
The fastest way to pay into your account is by debit card. Your money will be in your account straight away, ready to invest. To do this, just log in and select ‘Single payment’.
Alternatively, you can send us a personal cheque. These take at least five working days to clear.
You can also fund your account regularly by a direct debit from your nominated bank account. To do this, log in and select ‘Regular payments’.
If you’re unable to use a debit card for the amount you want to pay in, please call customer services on 0345 54 32 600. We'll talk you through your options.
Your employer can also contribute to a SIPP you have with us, either by cheque or direct debit. Find out more about how your employer can contribute to your SIPP.
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Can I deposit a share certificate into my AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing account?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- Can I open a Dealing account in joint names?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?