How can I pay money into my account?
The fastest way to pay into your account is by debit card. Your money will be in your account straight away, ready to invest. To do this, just log in and select ‘Single payment’.
Alternatively, you can send us a personal cheque. These take at least five working days to clear.
You can also fund your account regularly by a direct debit from your nominated bank account. To do this, log in and select ‘Regular payments’.
Your employer can also contribute to a SIPP you have with us, either by cheque or direct debit. Find out more about how your employer can contribute to your SIPP.
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- Can I deposit a share certificate into my AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- Can I open a Dealing account in joint names?
- What is the PTM levy?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?