Does a corporate action prevent me from placing an order?
You should not be prevented from placing an order, unless you were unable to deal close to effective dates or you had already placed your instructions on how you want to proceed with a voluntary corporate action.
- How are dividends paid on my investments in my account?
- Can you advise me on which election option I should take?
- How do I receive dividend notifications?
- Do you make a charge for administering my corporate actions?
- How are my dividends paid?
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?