Does a corporate action prevent me from placing an order?
You should not be prevented from placing an order, unless you were unable to deal close to effective dates or you had already placed your instructions on how you want to proceed with a voluntary corporate action.
- How do I receive dividend notifications?
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?
- What currency will my dividends be paid in?
- Can I withdraw the cash received from a corporate action?
- How do I respond to a corporate action?
- How do I receive new shares arising from a corporate action?