Can I receive dividends as SCRIPs or DRIPs?
You can use our dividend reinvestment service to reinvest dividends from a wide range of shares, investment trusts and ETFs but we do not offer SCRIPs. To find out more on our dividend reinvestment service please log in to your account and choose ‘Dividend reinvestment’ from the My account menu or click here to read an FAQ on the service.
- How are dividends paid on my investments in my account?
- Can you advise me on which election option I should take?
- How do I receive dividend notifications?
- Do you make a charge for administering my corporate actions?
- How are my dividends paid?
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?