Can I receive dividends as SCRIPs or DRIPs?
You can use our dividend reinvestment service to reinvest dividends from a wide range of shares, investment trusts and ETFs but we do not offer SCRIPs. To find out more on our dividend reinvestment service please log in to your account and choose ‘Dividend reinvestment’ from the My account menu or click here to read an FAQ on the service.
- A share in my ISA is subject to a corporate action – are there any additional implications?
- How do I receive dividend notifications?
- Can I withdraw the cash received from a corporate action?
- What currency will my dividends be paid in?
- How do I receive new shares arising from a corporate action?
- How do I respond to a corporate action?