Sound Energy exits Italy with Saffron deal
Sound Energy will now focus on its Moroccan portfolio while Saffron is combining with its main shareholder Po Valley Energy to create Coro Energy. Coro will be chaired by Sound CEO James Parsons and Coro shares will be distributed to Sound shareholders.
These articles are provided by Shares magazine which is published by AJ Bell Media, a part of AJ Bell. Shares is not written by AJ Bell Youinvest.
Shares is provided for your general information and use and is not a personal recommendation to invest. It is not intended to be relied upon by you in making or not making any investment decisions. The investments referred to in these articles will not be suitable for all investors. If in doubt please seek appropriate independent financial advice.
Investors acting on the information in these articles do so at their own risk and AJ Bell Media and its staff do not accept liability for losses suffered by investors as a result of their investment decisions.
- Streamlined BAE aims to fly
- Capita announces new CEO
- Online orders heat up Domino’s shares
- Can exploration make a comeback after North Sea oil discovery?
- Where next for the UK stock market?
- Energy price cap threatens Centrica’s earnings and dividend
- Polar launches new megatrends fund
- Christmas comes early for Cranswick