Datatec adds up cash return
Investors could be in for a huge cash windfall from IT solutions business Datatec (DTC:AIM).
The company is expected to confirm a $500m value return when it reports half year results on 13 November.
That could be worth 180p per share if it was all handed out in cash, although a share buyback plan is expected to also be part of the capital return. The shares trade at 325p.
These articles are provided by Shares magazine which is published by AJ Bell Media, a part of AJ Bell. Shares is not written by AJ Bell Youinvest.
Shares is provided for your general information and use and is not a personal recommendation to invest. It is not intended to be relied upon by you in making or not making any investment decisions. The investments referred to in these articles will not be suitable for all investors. If in doubt please seek appropriate independent financial advice.
Investors acting on the information in these articles do so at their own risk and AJ Bell Media and its staff do not accept liability for losses suffered by investors as a result of their investment decisions.
- Streamlined BAE aims to fly
- Capita announces new CEO
- Online orders heat up Domino’s shares
- Can exploration make a comeback after North Sea oil discovery?
- Where next for the UK stock market?
- Energy price cap threatens Centrica’s earnings and dividend
- Polar launches new megatrends fund
- Christmas comes early for Cranswick