DotDigital to impress again
Tuesday 17 October
Expect strong full year results from digital marketing technology supplier DotDigital (DOTD:AIM). This will likely mean impressive near-20% organic top line growth, implying £32m revenue or so.
Pre-tax profit should be in the £8m ballpark and be backed up by excellent cash generation. A June 2018 price to earnings multiple nudging 27 remains the sole factor to give prospective investors pause.
These articles are provided by Shares magazine which is published by AJ Bell Media, a part of AJ Bell. Shares is not written by AJ Bell Youinvest.
Shares is provided for your general information and use and is not a personal recommendation to invest. It is not intended to be relied upon by you in making or not making any investment decisions. The investments referred to in these articles will not be suitable for all investors. If in doubt please seek appropriate independent financial advice.
Investors acting on the information in these articles do so at their own risk and AJ Bell Media and its staff do not accept liability for losses suffered by investors as a result of their investment decisions.
- Streamlined BAE aims to fly
- Capita announces new CEO
- Online orders heat up Domino’s shares
- Can exploration make a comeback after North Sea oil discovery?
- Where next for the UK stock market?
- Energy price cap threatens Centrica’s earnings and dividend
- Polar launches new megatrends fund
- Christmas comes early for Cranswick