Reckitt to restore confidence?
Out-of-favour consumer health and hygiene products powerhouse Reckitt Benckiser (RB.) needs to restore confidence in its growth story when reporting on first quarter progress (20 Apr).
Reckitt issued tepid sales growth guidance for 2018 with its full year results (19 Feb) and investors are concerned about a structural market slowdown and weak pricing.
These articles are provided by Shares magazine which is published by AJ Bell Media, a part of AJ Bell. Shares is not written by AJ Bell Youinvest.
Shares is provided for your general information and use and is not a personal recommendation to invest. It is not intended to be relied upon by you in making or not making any investment decisions. The investments referred to in these articles will not be suitable for all investors. If in doubt please seek appropriate independent financial advice.
Investors acting on the information in these articles do so at their own risk and AJ Bell Media and its staff do not accept liability for losses suffered by investors as a result of their investment decisions.
- JD Sports is still fighting fit
- ImmuPharma collapses on trial failure
- British Airways owner eyes takeover of Norwegian Air
- Apollo stalks FirstGroup with takeover interest
- Pound pushes to highest level since Brexit vote
- Cyber security firm Avast set for £2.8bn IPO
- Activist investor Elliott rumoured to have Micro Focus in its sights
- Costa spin-off calls at Whitbread gain momentum