Which investments can I deal in?
You can choose from a very wide range of investments. They include:
- Shares on the London Stock Exchange and AIM markets
- International shares on 24 markets including Australia, United States, Canada, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Luxembourg and Switzerland. See full list
- Funds (unit trusts and OEICs/ICVCs)
- Investment trusts
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Exchange Traded Commodities (ETCs)
- Bonds – government (gilts) and corporate
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- What is the PTM levy?