We offer a wide range of investments including shares, funds, investment trusts and ETFs (exchange traded funds) to help you build your portfolio.
It is easy to buy and sell most investments online and hold them in a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP), Stocks and shares ISA, Lifetime ISA or Dealing account. The charges for dealing start from just £1.50 and you will never pay more than £9.95 for an online deal.
You can find out about each type of investment and how to buy them by clicking below.
Funds allow you to cost-effectively build a diversified portfolio across geographic markets, industry sectors or asset classes. You can invest in our AJ Bell Passive funds, or choose from the recommended active and tracker funds on our Favourite funds list. Or, you can browse our extensive funds universe.
Choose from over 500 investment trusts for a low-cost way to diversify your portfolio. We've created a list of some of the most popular investment trusts to help with your research.
Choose from a range of ETFs which track your choice of index or benchmark. Our recommended ETFs are included in our Favourite funds list.
You can also deal in
- Government bonds, corporate bonds and permanent interest bearing shares (PIBS)
These can be bought and sold by calling our dealing services team on 0345 37 33 479. The dealing charge for these investments is £9.95.
- Warrants and covered warrants
When dealing in warrants and covered warrants for the first time, you'll need to complete an online test about your understanding, experience and knowledge. You're not able to hold warrants and covered warrants in ISAs.
- Exchange traded commodities
ETCs are like ETFs, but they track a commodity rather than an index. They are widely available to be bought and sold online.
Which investments you choose will depend on your personal investment strategy, goals and appetite for risk. You can find out more about the different risks involved in different investments here.
Why invest with us?
- Low cost dealing from £1.50 and never pay more than £9.95 per online deal
- Deal online and on the go with our free mobile app
- Regular investment service allows you to save from as little as £25 per month
- FREE subscription to Shares magazine if your balance is £4,000 or more
- Frequent dealing rate of just £4.95
- Dividend reinvestment available across a range of shares, investment trusts and ETFs