The investment trusts borrowing money to buy on share price weakness
These articles are provided by Shares magazine which is published by AJ Bell Media, a part of AJ Bell. Shares is not written by AJ Bell Youinvest.
Shares is provided for your general information and use and is not a personal recommendation to invest. It is not intended to be relied upon by you in making or not making any investment decisions. The investments referred to in these articles will not be suitable for all investors. If in doubt please seek appropriate independent financial advice.
Investors acting on the information in these articles do so at their own risk and AJ Bell Media and its staff do not accept liability for losses suffered by investors as a result of their investment decisions.
- What the US midterm election results mean for markets
- Aberdeen plans global private-market sustainability trust
- UK metal bashers are facing uncertainty as Brexit looms
- Trustpilot IPO could provide big bucks exit for seed backer Draper Esprit
- Living wage increase: which stocks are most impacted?
- Investors see value in emerging markets
- Why isn’t the oil price surging on Iran sanctions?