Share price decline implies Debenhams is at death’s door
These articles are provided by Shares magazine which is published by AJ Bell Media, a part of AJ Bell. Shares is not written by AJ Bell Youinvest.
Shares is provided for your general information and use and is not a personal recommendation to invest. It is not intended to be relied upon by you in making or not making any investment decisions. The investments referred to in these articles will not be suitable for all investors. If in doubt please seek appropriate independent financial advice.
Investors acting on the information in these articles do so at their own risk and AJ Bell Media and its staff do not accept liability for losses suffered by investors as a result of their investment decisions.
- Investors braced for potential dilutive equity fundraise from Sirius Minerals
- Will Unilever exit the FTSE 100?
- Second worst September start for US tech stocks in 10 years
- Are UK markets finally ready to shed their Brexit discount?
- Share price decline implies Debenhams is at death’s door
- Is this the beginning of the end for Whitbread?