Is it time to look at Distil again?
A pullback from 3.725p in August to 2.3p at premium drinks brand owner Distil (DIS:AIM) may interest investors looking for opportunities in stocks which have previously enjoyed strong rallies.
Distil saw its share price more than triple in value between the start of 2017 and late summer.
The micro-cap behind RedLeg Spiced Rum, Blavod Black Vodka and Blackwoods Gin and Vodka recently reported (24 Oct) continuing growth across its brands.
These articles are provided by Shares magazine which is published by AJ Bell Media, a part of AJ Bell. Shares is not written by AJ Bell Youinvest.
Shares is provided for your general information and use and is not a personal recommendation to invest. It is not intended to be relied upon by you in making or not making any investment decisions. The investments referred to in these articles will not be suitable for all investors. If in doubt please seek appropriate independent financial advice.
Investors acting on the information in these articles do so at their own risk and AJ Bell Media and its staff do not accept liability for losses suffered by investors as a result of their investment decisions.
- Loss of confidence in UK IPO market
- Sweet and sour from ABF
- UK challenger bank in £1.1bn takeover
- Is GVC clearing the decks for Ladbrokes bid?
- Scottish Mortgage pleads for patience
- The fall-out from first rate rise in a decade
- Merry Christmas for Morrisons
- Why Indivior’s opioid addiction treatment is likely to be approved this month