Elektron is on the comeback trail
Shares in tiny electronics engineer Elektron Technology (EKT:AIM) jumped 14% to 19.5p on 2 November after a surprisingly strong third quarter trading update.
Sales in the three month period increased by 34% year-on-year, principally thanks to success in Elektron’s specialist connector arm Bulgin.
Last year Elektron saw group revenue crash by 29%, spinning the company into the red.
These articles are provided by Shares magazine which is published by AJ Bell Media, a part of AJ Bell. Shares is not written by AJ Bell Youinvest.
Shares is provided for your general information and use and is not a personal recommendation to invest. It is not intended to be relied upon by you in making or not making any investment decisions. The investments referred to in these articles will not be suitable for all investors. If in doubt please seek appropriate independent financial advice.
Investors acting on the information in these articles do so at their own risk and AJ Bell Media and its staff do not accept liability for losses suffered by investors as a result of their investment decisions.
- Loss of confidence in UK IPO market
- Sweet and sour from ABF
- UK challenger bank in £1.1bn takeover
- Is GVC clearing the decks for Ladbrokes bid?
- Scottish Mortgage pleads for patience
- The fall-out from first rate rise in a decade
- Merry Christmas for Morrisons
- Why Indivior’s opioid addiction treatment is likely to be approved this month