Get Busy to join AIM
Enterprise data management solutions supplier Get Busy is set to join AIM on 4 August. The software-as-a-service business is not looking for fresh funding. Up to £3m is set to be raised for selling shareholders of Reckon, the Australian IT services business from which Get Busy is being spun out.
Get Busy has 600,000 small and medium-sized enterprise clients across the UK, US, Australia and New Zealand.
These articles are provided by Shares magazine which is published by AJ Bell Media, a part of AJ Bell. Shares is not written by AJ Bell Youinvest.
Shares is provided for your general information and use and is not a personal recommendation to invest. It is not intended to be relied upon by you in making or not making any investment decisions. The investments referred to in these articles will not be suitable for all investors. If in doubt please seek appropriate independent financial advice.
Investors acting on the information in these articles do so at their own risk and AJ Bell Media and its staff do not accept liability for losses suffered by investors as a result of their investment decisions.
Great Ideas Update
Story In Numbers
- Worst Performing Engineers
- Best Performing UK Engineers
- Surge in butter price points to looming supply shortage
- Odd share price activity ahead of 19% of UK takeovers in 2016
- Australia cuts export earnings forecast by A$13bn
- 3,142% gain made on Domino’s
- Soaring demand for cyber coverage
- Brand Architekts does the business