RhythmOne may look for deals
Some analysts believe that adtech supplier RhythmOne (RTHM:AIM) may need to return to the acquisition trail to complete its long-winded transformation. Any targets would likely be designed to bolster the capability of the company’s RhythmMax programmatic platform. The company used to be called Blinkx.
These articles are provided by Shares magazine which is published by AJ Bell Media, a part of AJ Bell. Shares is not written by AJ Bell Youinvest.
Shares is provided for your general information and use and is not a personal recommendation to invest. It is not intended to be relied upon by you in making or not making any investment decisions. The investments referred to in these articles will not be suitable for all investors. If in doubt please seek appropriate independent financial advice.
Investors acting on the information in these articles do so at their own risk and AJ Bell Media and its staff do not accept liability for losses suffered by investors as a result of their investment decisions.
Story In Numbers
- Most Popular Investment Trusts
- Most Popular Funds
- 255: WH Smith’s ever-increasing overseas exposure
- Zero: Hunting cannot provide earnings guidance
- Have UK employment levels peaked?
- Record ETF flows in the first quarter of 2017
- 76,230: Tesla largest US car maker by market cap
- 10 bagger: London Stock Exchange