I hereby apply to become a member of the Sippdeal e-sipp (the 'Scheme').
I confirm that I have been recommended to read and given the opportunity to read, ensure I understand and keep copies of the SIPP key features, charges and rates and terms and conditions. I agree to be bound by the SIPP terms and conditions as may be amended from time to time, I also agree to be bound by the trust deed and rules of the Scheme (as amended from time to time), which I have had the opportunity to consider.
I confirm that the information provided in this application, is to the best of my knowledge and belief, correct, complete and not misleading.
I will not require, nor attempt to require, the withdrawal of funds held to provide benefits for me under the Scheme, or the income on those funds, other than in accordance with the rules of the Scheme. In the event that an unauthorised payment is made, I agree to the scheme administrator, AJ Bell Management Limited (‘AJBML’), deducting the amount of any scheme sanction charge, or other charge, levied by HMRC on the scheme administrator from the funds held for me under the Scheme in order to pay that charge to HMRC. If there are insufficient funds held for me under the Scheme, I agree to pay AJBML the amount by which the charge exceeds the value of my funds under the Scheme. I confirm my general authority for HMRC to correspond with AJBML about my personal tax affairs and release to AJBML such information as is necessary to enable AJBML to identify whether I have discharged my personal income tax liability in respect of any such unauthorised payment.
If contributions are to be paid, I declare that
- I am under age 75 and am a relevant UK individual under Section 189 of Finance Act 2004
- the total of the member contributions paid to this scheme and to other registered pension schemes, on which I am entitled to tax relief, under section 188 of Finance Act 2004, will not exceed, in any tax year, the higher of
- the basic amount (£3,600 gross for the 2018/19 tax year) or
- 100% of my relevant UK earnings as defined in Section 189 of Finance Act 2004 in that tax year
- the declaration in b) is correct, to the best of my knowledge and belief
- I will give notice to the scheme administrator if an event occurs, as a result of which I will no longer be entitled to relief on member contributions, under section 188 of Finance Act 2004. I will give this notice by the later of
- 5th April in the year of assessment in which the event occurs; and
- the date which is 30 days after the occurrence of that event.