I apply to open and make payments for a Lifetime ISA for the tax year 2018/19 and each subsequent year in which I make a payment to the account.
I declare that:
- All cash payments made, and to be made, belong to me;
- I am 18 years of age or over and under 40;
- I have not subscribed/made payments, and will not subscribe/make payments, more than the overall subscription/payment limit in total to a cash ISA, a stocks and shares ISA, an innovative finance ISA, and a Lifetime ISA in the same tax year;
- I have not made current year payments, and will not make current year payments, that exceed the Lifetime ISA payment limit;
- I have not subscribed and will not subscribe to another Lifetime ISA in the same tax year that I subscribe to this Lifetime ISA;
- I have not made current year payments, or transfers from a Help to Buy: ISA, and will not make current year payments or transfers from a Help to Buy: ISA, to another Lifetime ISA in the same tax year that I subscribe to this Lifetime ISA;
- The declaration shall have effect for each year in which I make a payment to the account;
- I am resident in the UK for tax purposes or, if not so resident, either perform duties which, by virtue of Section 28 of Income Tax (Earnings & Pensions) Act 2003 (Crown employees serving overseas), are treated as being performed in the UK, or I am married to, or in a civil partnership with, a person who performs such duties. I will inform AJ Bell Securities Limited if I cease to be so resident or to perform such duties or be married to, or in a civil partnership with, a person who performs such duties.
I authorise AJ Bell Securities Limited as ISA manager and/or its nominee:
- to hold my cash subscription, ISA investments, interest, dividends and any other rights or proceeds (including any Lifetime ISA government bonus) in respect of those investments and any other cash;
- to make on my behalf any claims to relief from tax in respect of ISA investments;
- to submit Lifetime ISA bonus claims to HMRC on my behalf;
- to withhold and deduct from a balance in the Lifetime ISA and to pay to HMRC any charges due on withdrawals; and
- to make a record in writing in accordance with Regulation 12B paragraph 7(a) of the Individual Savings Account Regulations where required to do so.
The declaration and information contained in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and I undertake to notify AJ Bell Youinvest of any changes without delay.
I confirm that I have been recommended to read and given the opportunity to read, ensure I understand and keep copies of the Lifetime ISA key features, risks, charges and rates and terms and conditions. I agree to be bound by the Lifetime ISA terms and conditions as may be amended from time to time.