I declare that
- I am applying to open a stocks and shares Junior ISA. I declare that I am 16 years of age or over and have parental responsibility for the child who will hold the Junior ISA. I will be the first registered contact for the Junior ISA. The child is resident in the UK, or is a UK Crown servant, a dependant of a UK Crown servant or is married to/in a civil partnership with a Crown servant.
- I confirm that the child does not hold and is not eligible for a Child Trust Fund account (or if a Child Trust Fund is held it will be transferred as part of this application). I have not subscribed and will not subscribe to another stocks and shares Junior ISA for this child. I am not aware that this child has another stocks and shares Junior ISA and I am not aware of other Junior ISA subscriptions that will result in this child exceeding the annual limit. I will not knowingly make subscriptions to Junior ISAs for this child that will result in the subscription limit being exceeded.
- I authorise AJ Bell Securities Limited as Junior ISA manager and/or its nominee
- to hold the child’s subscriptions, Junior ISA investments, interest, dividends and any other rights or proceeds in respect of those investments and any other cash; and
- to make on the child’s behalf any claims to relief from tax in respect of Junior ISA investments.
- The declaration and information contained in this application is correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and I undertake to notify AJ Bell Youinvest of any changes without delay.
- I confirm that I have been recommended to read and given the opportunity to read, ensure I understand and keep copies of the Junior ISA key features, charges and rates and terms and conditions. I agree to be bound by the Junior ISA terms and conditions as may be amended from time to time.