Feast your eyes on this...
We’re giving away one of the finest dining experiences in London: a table for ten at superchef Marcus Wareing’s two-Michelin-starred restaurant, Marcus.
And not just any old table. You and your party will occupy the chef’s table, a private, exclusive entertaining space overlooking the kitchen – letting you watch the culinary geniuses at work.
Here’s what you can look forward to seeing them prepare for you:
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Bespoke eight-course tasting menu
- Matching glass of wine for each course
- A choice of coffee, tea or infusions
How to enter
There are three stages to entering this mouth-watering competition.
1. First you need to fund £4,000 (or more) into your Stocks and shares ISA, Lifetime ISA or a Junior ISA. You need to do this during the offer period, which runs from 19 February to 12 April 2018. And if you fund more than one of these accounts, you can get multiple entries into the competition.
2. Then, if you haven’t already, you need to confirm your communication preferences. This lets you pick which types of communication we send you. You can do this easily by clicking ‘My account’ at the top of this page, then ‘Communication preferences’, then ticking the boxes for the communications you’d like.
3. Lastly, fill out the short competition entry form at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have an ISA? You can still enter
If you don’t have an ISA or Lifetime ISA with us, or if your child doesn't have a Junior ISA with us, you can still enter. Just open one (or more) of these three accounts, then follow the three steps above.
Terms and conditions apply.
If you hold, or have subscribed to, any of the types of ISAs involved in this competition, there may be restrictions on your ability to open or subscribe to accounts with us. Any subscriptions paid to other types of ISAs will restrict the allowance available.
Self Invested Personal Pension
Control and grow your pension with our SIPP. Get tax relief on contributions and enjoy freedom of choice when you retire.More on SIPPs
Stocks and shares ISA
Invest £20,000 this tax year into our tax efficient ISA, it’s a great way to save for the future.More on ISAs
Our dealing account is flexible and low cost. Invest as much as you want, whenever you want.More on Dealing accounts
Invest up to £4,000 per year in our Lifetime ISA and get a government bonus of up to £1,000.More on Lifetime ISAs
Accounts for children
Build a nest egg for your children with our Junior ISA, Junior SIPP and Dealing accounts for children.More on investing for children
Open an account and get free
access to Shares magazine
worth over £220 a year
If you open either a self-invested personal pension (SIPP), ISA or Dealing account and maintain a balance of £4,000 or more, you’ll get free access to Shares magazine.Open an account
Deal for just £1.50
Our regular investment service is a great way to build your portfolio with a dealing charge of just £1.50 per investment. You can choose from a wide range of investments including shares, funds, trackers and investment trusts and save from just £25 a month.Find out more
Award-winning mobile dealing app
Our award-winning FREE mobile dealing app allows you to keep track of your account whilst on the move and is available for iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices.Download our app for FREE
Manage your family's accounts easily with
our linked accounts access
If your family has multiple accounts with AJ Bell Youinvest you can appoint an account lead who can have view only or dealing access to all accounts. For more information visit our family linking page or fill in a family linking form.
Did you also know?
- You can set up dividend reinvestment on a wide range of shares, investment trusts and ETFs
- We publish weekly investments articles and videos
- Dealing accounts can be in joint names
- Our FAQs will answer most questions you will have
- We send you secure messages to keep you up to date on your account
- You can follow us on:
We make it easy for you to invest.
Find out how by watching this video