A prize to go wild for
This spring, we’re giving away a luxury tented safari for two to the most famous safari on earth – the Maasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya. It’s a true natural wonder, where big cats roam, gazelles graze, and wildebeest race across golden grasslands during the spectacular Great Migration.
But the best thing about this prize isn't the creatures, it's the creature comforts. You'll stay at Mara Bushtops, a lavish tented camp with 24-hour hospitality service, an award-winning spa and gasp-inducing views of the surrounding savannah.
And you can schedule this magical trip for whenever you like, whether for this year or next.
About the prize
Worth £10,000, this holiday whisks you to paradise, and pampers you when you get there.
Mara Bushtops, where you’ll stay, sits in a protected, exclusive conservancy – meaning you can do your wildlife-watching away from the 4x4s. Here are just a few things you could get up to:
- Go on a full-day drive into the heart of the reserve, accompanied by local Maasai spotters
- Be wowed by the views from a hot air balloon – or go on a guided bush walk to get a closer look
- Revitalise your soul in the camp’s infinity pool and award-winning spa
- Lounge on your 100-square-metre private deck and watch wildlife visit the camp’s salt lick
- Indulge in the à la carte dining, or sample the enviably well-stocked wine cellar