Free Shares Magazine
Open an account and get free access to Shares magazine
If you open either a Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP), ISA or Dealing account with us and maintain a balance of at least £4,000, you’ll get a free subscription to Shares magazine worth over £220 a year!
Shares magazine is one of the UK’s leading online investment publications, designed to help private investors make the most of their money. It provides in-depth research on stocks, shares, funds and investment trusts as well as personal finance issues. Every week you’ll have access to:
- Smart ideas on new investments to buy
- Expert analysis that could help you grow your wealth
- Practical advice on personal finance issues
- In-depth reporting on the events that move the markets
- Breaking financial news
How to claim your free subscription
- Open an account – choose from a SIPP, ISA or Dealing account
- Maintain a balance of £4,000 or more
- You’ll automatically have access to Shares magazine each week for FREE
More great reasons to open an account with us
As well as offering you free access to Shares magazine, we also offer market leading value and investment choice.
- Low-cost SIPPs, ISAs and Dealing accounts
- Deal online from £1.50 and never pay more than £9.95 per online deal
- Market leading range of investments
- Transfer in your account and we’ll cover your exit costs up to £500
- No set up or transfer in charges
- Award winning mobile apps
Can’t decide what account type is right for you?Compare our accounts
Open an account and get your free copy of Shares magazine todayOpen an account
The value of your investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you originally invested. We don't offer advice, so it's important you understand the risks, if you're unsure please consult a suitably qualified financial adviser. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and rules may change. Past performance is not a guide to future performance and some investments need to be held for the long term.