Free DIY investor book
Get an all-in one investment package when you open an account
DIY investing. It sounds exciting to some – intimidating to others. But at AJ Bell Youinvest, doing it yourself doesn’t have to mean being on your own.
If you open a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP), ISA or Dealing account with us and keep up a balance of at least £4,000, you’ll get an all-in one investment package to help you on your investing journey.
First, you’ll get a free copy of ‘The DIY Investor’ (worth £17.99) by Andy Bell – a plain-speaking investing guide full of wisdom from Andy’s experience as chief executive of AJ Bell and pioneer of the UK’s first online SIPP in 2000.
Second, you’ll get a free subscription to one of the UK’s leading online investment publications, Shares magazine (worth £220 per year). Designed to help private investors make the most of their money, it provides in-depth research on stocks, shares, funds and investment trusts as well as personal finance issues. Every week you’ll have access to:
- Smart ideas on new investments
- Expert analysis that could help you grow your wealth
- Practical advice on personal finance issues
- In-depth reporting on the events that move the markets
- Breaking financial news
How to claim your free book and subscription
- Open an account – choose from a SIPP, ISA or Dealing account
- Maintain a balance of £4,000 or more
- You’ll get automatic access to Shares magazine each week for free
- Email email@example.com before 30 September 2017 to get your free copy of the ‘DIY investor’
Terms and conditions apply.
More great reasons to open an account with us
We make it as easy as possible for you to invest in other ways, too. If you need more investment inspiration, we have regular articles and videos, a Favourite funds list (chosen by our experts) and our AJ Bell Passive funds (where all you need to do is pick your risk level and choose how much you want to invest).
And just as importantly, we also offer market-leading value and investment choice:
- Low-cost SIPPs, ISAs and Dealing accounts
- Deal online from £1.50 and never pay more than £9.95 per online deal
- Wide range of investments, including 4,000 funds and shares from 24 markets
- Transfer in your account and we’ll cover your exit costs up to £500. Terms and conditions
- No set up or transfer in charges
- Award winning mobile apps
Can’t decide what account type is right for you?Compare our accounts
The value of your investments can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you originally invested. We don't offer advice, so it's important you understand the risks, if you're unsure please consult a suitably qualified financial adviser. Tax treatment depends on your individual circumstances and rules may change. Past performance is not a guide to future performance and some investments need to be held for the long term.