Feast your eyes on this...
We’re giving away one of the finest dining experiences in London: a table for ten at superchef Marcus Wareing’s two-Michelin-starred restaurant, Marcus.
And not just any old table. You and your party will occupy the chef’s table, a private, exclusive entertaining space overlooking the kitchen – letting you watch the culinary geniuses at work.
Here’s what you can look forward to seeing them prepare for you:
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Bespoke eight-course tasting menu
- Matching glass of wine for each course
- A choice of coffee, tea or infusions
How to enter
There are three stages to entering this mouth-watering competition.
1. First you need to fund £4,000 (or more) into your Stocks and shares ISA, Lifetime ISA or a Junior ISA. You need to do this during the offer period, which runs from 19 February to 12 April 2018. And if you fund more than one of these accounts, you can get multiple entries into the competition.
2. Then, if you haven’t already, you need to confirm your communication preferences. This lets you pick which types of communication we send you. You can do this easily by clicking ‘My account’ at the top of this page, then ‘Communication preferences’, then ticking the boxes for the communications you’d like.
3. Lastly, fill out the short competition entry form at the bottom of this page.
Don’t have an ISA? You can still enter
If you don’t have an ISA or Lifetime ISA with us, or if your child doesn't have a Junior ISA with us, you can still enter. Just open one (or more) of these three accounts, then follow the three steps above.
Terms and conditions apply.
If you hold, or have subscribed to, any of the types of ISAs involved in this competition, there may be restrictions on your ability to open or subscribe to accounts with us. Any subscriptions paid to other types of ISAs will restrict the allowance available.
Competition now closed