AJ Bell Youinvest on Amazon Alexa
What is Alexa?
Alexa is an intelligent personal assistant developed by Amazon, made popular by the Amazon Echo. It is capable of voice interaction, music playback, making to-do lists, setting alarms, streaming podcasts, playing audiobooks, and providing weather, traffic, and other real time information. Alexa is available in a range of wireless speakers; but will be increasingly embedded in smartphones, in-car entertainment systems and a range of other hands-free devices.
We have introduced an AJ Bell Youinvest skill which allows you to keep in touch with the performance of your portfolio and the market in general.
How to install and use the AJ Bell Youinvest Alexa Skill
- 1. Search for "AJ Bell" and add the skill from the directory within the Alexa mobile app.
- 2. You can also choose to link your account by following the instructions once the skill is enabled. However before linking your account you should consider that due to the nature of Alexa, anyone with access to your device will be able to retrieve your information if they activate the skill.
- 3. Ask Alexa any of the following after your wake word ("Alexa" or "Echo") :-
- Open AJ Bell - this will provide a summary of what is available from the skill and further help
- Ask AJ Bell how are my accounts doing? - this provides a summary of all your accounts including those linked to your log in.
- Ask AJ Bell how my (SIPP/ISA/Dealing Account) is doing? - this provides more in-depth information about your specific account.
- Ask AJ Bell what is the price for Vodafone? ; or alternatively use the ticker, e.g. "Ask AJ Bell what is the price for V O D? - this provides a 15 minute delayed share price.
When you enable the AJ Bell Youinvest Alexa skill you agree with our terms of usage.