Pacific G10 macro rates GBP Z Hedged Acc (FUND:BG5J0W5) - Fund price


Fund Report

Pacific G10 macro rates Fund Class GBP Z Hedged Accumulation

Key Stats
Morningstar® CategoryAlt - Global Macro
Manager Name-
Inception Date08/03/2019
NAV 13/04/2021GBP 10.66
Day Change-0.01%
12 Month Yield0.00%
ISINIE00BG5J0W53
Dividend Frequency-
Net Assets (mil)-
Wrapper AvailabilityAll
Our Minimum Initial Investment1.00 Share
Pricing FrequencyDaily
Dealing Cut off Time09:45:00
Regular InvestmentNo
Actual Initial Charge-
Exit Charge-
Custody ChargeYes
Ongoing Cost-
AMC0.60%
Fund Rebate-

Morningstar Rating™

Not Rated

Morningstar® Sustainability Rating

No Rating

No Rating


Sustainability Rating as of -

Benchmarks

Fund Benchmark

N/A

Morningstar® Benchmark

Not Categorized

Growth Of 10,000 (GBP) 31/03/2021

How has this security performed
201620172018201920202021
Fund----8.521.62
  • Fund: Pacific G10 macro rates Fund Class GBP Z Hedged Accumulation
  • Category: Alt - Global Macro
  • Benchmark: Not Categorized
Trailing Returns % (GBP) 13/04/2021
Fund
YTD1.79
3 Years Annualised-
5 Years Annualised-
10 Years Annualised-

Morningstar SRRI

Lower Risk
Higher Risk
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
Potentially Lower ReturnsPotentially Higher Returns
Source: Morningstar

Investment Objective

The investment objective of the Fund is to deliver positive returns over a rolling 12-month period. To achieve its Investment Objective, the Fund will invest directly in a combination of debt securities and currencies and shall also take exposure to currencies, interest rates and inflation rates indirectly both on a long and short basis through Financial Derivative Instruments (“FDI”) as more fully described below. It is anticipated that approximately 10% of the Fund’s investment exposure will be obtained through investment in the debt securities and currencies outlined in further detail below. The remaining 90% will be obtained through investment in FDI.

Portfolio Profile-

AJ Bell Management Limited (company number 03948391), AJ Bell Securities Limited (company number 02723420) and AJ Bell Asset Management Limited (company number 09742568) are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. All companies are registered in England and Wales at 4 Exchange Quay, Salford Quays, Manchester M5 3EE. See website for full details. AJ Bell procures the provision of the Morningstar Licensed Tools on an “as is” basis and does not guarantee the performance of or accept liability for the Licensed Tools. To the maximum extent permitted by law, AJ Bell excludes liability for the Licensed Tools, including liability for any failure, interruption, delay or defect in the performance of any Licensed Tool, unless it arises as a direct result of the negligence of AJ Bell.
© Copyright 2021 Morningstar. All rights reserved.