SLI Ignis Hign Income Bond Inst Inc (FUND:B4WFL63) - Overview

Fund Report

Standard Life Investments Ignis Hign Income Bond Fund Institutional Inc

Key Stats
Morningstar® CategoryGBP High Yield Bond
Manager Name-
Inception Date26/08/2011
NAV 22/10/2015GBX 115.42
Day Change0.61%
12 Month Yield5.68%
Dividend FrequencyMonthly
Net Assets (mil) 30/09/201527.59 GBP
Wrapper AvailabilityAll
Our Minimum Initial Investment1.00 Share
Pricing FrequencyDaily
Dealing Cut off Time11:00:00
Regular InvestmentYes
Actual Initial Charge10.00%
Exit Charge-
Custody ChargeYes
Fund Ongoing Charge0.70%
Fund Rebate-

Morningstar Rating™

Not Rated


Fund Benchmark

60% BofAML High Yield Master, 40% Markit iBoxx GBP Corp TR

Morningstar® Benchmark

BofAML GBP High Yield TR GBP

Growth Of 10,000 (GBP) 30/09/2015

How has this security performed
  • Fund: Standard Life Investments Ignis Hign Income Bond Fund Institutional Inc
  • Category: GBP High Yield Bond
  • Benchmark: BofAML GBP High Yield TR GBP
Trailing Returns % (GBP) 22/10/2015
3 Years Annualised7.455.527.43
5 Years Annualised6.639.2413.26
10 Years Annualised5.186.6612.90

Morningstar SRRI

Lower Risk
Higher Risk
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
Potentially Lower ReturnsPotentially Higher Returns
Source: Morningstar

Investment Objective

The Fund aims to achieve a higher yield than that available from a traditional Corporate Bond Fund. It also invests in a wide range of investments which, while riskier, are carefully chosen to control the risk. We actively manage this Fund to produce a higher level of income, which we pay out every month. There is a higher risk to your capital as up to 70% of the Fund’s investments are in non-investment-grade bonds (which carry a higher risk of default). However, we manage the overall risk of the Fund by focusing the remainder, around 30%, of the investments on investment-grade bonds (lower risk). The Fund tends to invest in bonds with shorter maturity dates. The Fund invests in a significant number of corporate bonds which are not in pounds sterling.

Portfolio Profile30/09/2015

Morningstar Style Box®

Fixed Income Style

High, Med, LowCredit Quality
Ltd, Mod, Ext
Interest Rate Sensitivity
Asset Allocation %
Top Fixed Income Sectors
Fixed Income Sector%
Corporate Bond85.13
Cash & Equivalents7.23
Commercial Mortgage Backed3.74
Asset Backed2.97
Non-Agency Residential Mortgage Backed2.59
Top Holdings
IncreaseDecreaseNew since last portfolio
Virgin Media Sec F 5.5% 2021-01-15United Kingdom3.39
Arqiva Broadcast 9.5% 2020-03-31United Kingdom2.78
New since last portfolioEuro BUND Future Dec15 2015-12-082.50
Cpuk Fin FRN 2042-02-28Jersey2.46
Thomas Cook Grp 7.75% 2017-06-22United Kingdom2.28
AJ Bell includes AJ Bell Holdings Limited and its wholly owned subsidiaries. AJ Bell Management Limited and AJ Bell Securities Limited are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. All companies are registered in England and Wales at Trafford House, Chester Road, Manchester M32 0RS. AJ Bell procures the provision of the Morningstar Licensed Tools on an “as is” basis and does not guarantee the performance of or accept liability for the Licensed Tools. To the maximum extent permitted by law, AJ Bell excludes liability for the Licensed Tools, including liability for any failure, interruption, delay or defect in the performance of any Licensed Tool, unless it arises as a direct result of the negligence of AJ Bell.
© Copyright 2016 Morningstar. All rights reserved.