Junior SIPP charges
Interest rates paid on the cash held in your Junior SIPP
Charge (VAT is payable except where stated) Transfer to another pension scheme No charge Payment by CHAPS £25 Disinvestment, if we need to sell some of your holdings to cover charges £9.95 per holding (no VAT) Foreign exchange charge payable when we have to convert any dividends or corporate action payments into sterling 0.50% (no VAT) Purchase an annuity £150 Payments on death or if your pension is to be split/shared as part of a divorce Time/cost basis. Minimum charge £250
- We offer segregated accounts – to find out more about these and the charges that apply, please email email@example.com.
If you are accessing your pension via capped drawdown the following charges apply:
- One-off payment of a tax free lump sum or one-off income payment - £25 + VAT
- Regular income drawdown payments - £100 per annum + VAT
- Crystallised funds where no income is paid – no charge
- Three-year review of capped drawdown maximum income (as required by legislation) if transferring an existing Junior SIPP in payment - £75 + VAT
- The annual charge will be payable on each anniversary if you are taking a regular income
- Where we make a one-off payment by CHAPS at your request please note that the CHAPS charge will apply in addition to the one-off payment charge.