Why do I need to pay £1 into my Cash savings hub before I can fund it from my Dealing account?
This is to allow Starling Bank, who operate our Cash savings hub transit accounts, to verify your transit account. You just need to make a payment (of £1 or more) into your transit account from the bank account you’ve registered with AJ Bell Youinvest before you can move cash into your transit account from your Dealing account.
Your transit account is the 'holding area' for the money you pay into your Cash savings hub. It is unique to you, with its own account number and sort code.
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- What types of notice accounts are available in the Cash savings hub?
- What is the expected profit rate of a Sharia-compliant savings account?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?