Where can I find out my ‘available cash’ balance?
Your available cash balance is found within your account on the ‘Portfolio’, ‘Transaction History’ and ‘Buy and sell’ screens. If you want to see your full cash statement, please click 'Cash statement' on the ‘My Account’ menu.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- What is the PTM levy?