When are charges collected?
Our funds and shares custody charges are collected monthly. They’re based on the mid-price value of your account’s investments on the last working day of the month. Normally, they’re collected within 20 business days after the month end. We'll collect these charges for your SIPP, ISA or Dealing account from the available cash you have in it. So you need to make sure you have enough cash in your account to cover charges when they're due.
Dealing charges are included in the contract total whenever you make a deal.
There may also be other charges applied to an investment, for example fund management charges. To view a full list of our charges or to calculate your overall charges using our charges calculator, visit our charges and rates page.
- How can I pay money into my account?
- Do I need to have a minimum cash balance?
- I'm linked to another account. Can I check the status of a transfer to it?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?
- How do you collect charges from me?
- Why aren't all my investments showing on the transfer tracking page?