What is the PTM levy?
PTM stands for Panel of Takeovers and Mergers. It’s a regulatory body set up to ensure all shareholders are treated equally during takeover bids.
The PTM levy is a £1 charge automatically applied to investors when they buy or sell shares with a total value of over £10,000. It’s not a charge levied by AJ Bell Youinvest. The charge is collected when you place a deal, so will appear on your contract note.
- Do I need new log in details to use the apps?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- How do I see a share price?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- What do I do if there is no online quote when I try to place a deal?