What is a notice account?
A notice savings account works like a halfway house between a fixed term deposit and an instant access account. In your Cash savings hub, you can deposit a set amount of money into a notice account but if you want to withdraw you can do so by giving notice on your account. The amount of notice required will vary by accounts.
The rate of interest on a notice account is variable. You will be given notice of any change in the rate and will then have the option to terminate your account by giving the required period of notice. The notice period for a reduction in the rate will be the same length as the notice period for terminating the savings account.
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- What is the make good policy?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?