What is my dealing limit?
Your dealing limit is the amount shown as your 'Available cash' on the ‘Portfolio’, ‘Dealing’ and ‘Transaction history’ pages. If you have orders pending, such as limit orders, this will affect your Available Cash balance until the order has been executed or cancelled. We do not offer a credit or margin facility.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- What is the PTM levy?