What is the 2020/21 ISA allowance?
The 2020/21 ISA tax year allowance is £20,000. This is the maximum amount that can be paid into a stocks and shares ISA in the current tax year. You can also choose to invest the full amount between different types of ISAs providing you stay within the overall £20,000 limit.
The maximum that you can contribute per annum to the new Lifetime ISA is £4,000 and this is part of the overall £20,000 ISA limit.
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?
- Do you offer a cash ISA?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?