What if I make a mistake when placing my deal?
You will be able to review your instructions before placing your order, so you will have an opportunity to check before the deal is executed. Once you have accepted the quote, the order cannot be cancelled.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I pay money into my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?