What is a fund?
A fund pools together different investors’ money and invests it in a variety of different assets, which will be detailed on the fund’s factsheet. The fund is managed by a fund manager, who uses their experience to help the fund grow.
For more information visit our investing in funds page.
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- What is the difference between income and accumulation units?
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- What is the PTM levy?