What is an exchange traded fund or ETF?
An Exchange Traded Fund is an investment fund which is traded on stock exchanges. Most ETFs track an index such as the FTSE 100, but others can track a specific stock sector, currency or commodity.
You can buy and sell ETFs online just like shares. For more information on investing in ETFs visit our Exchange traded funds page.
- Are there any special requirements before I can deal in international markets?
- Do I need new log in details to use the apps?
- What are your charges for dealing internationally?
- How can I buy or sell investments in my account?
- Will I always get a quote when I try to place a deal?
- How can I pay money into my account?