How much does an account cost me?
How much your account costs depends on whether you hold funds or shares, and how frequently you deal.
When you buy or sell an investment you’ll pay a dealing charge. You’ll also pay a custody charge for holding an investment. Dealing and custody charges differ for funds and shares.
To calculate your overall charges, you can use our charges calculator on our charges and rates page, where you’ll also find a full list of our charges.
Once a year, we’ll send you a costs and charges statement, outlining all the charges we’ve collected from your account, as well as any applied by fund managers. You can read our guide to your costs and charges statement if you're not sure what any part of your statement means.View our charges
- How can I pay money into my account?
- I'm linked to another account. Can I check the status of a transfer to it?
- What are the terms and conditions of my account?
- How do you collect charges from me?
- Why aren't all my investments showing on the transfer tracking page?
- Is it possible to open an account in joint names?