If I have share certificates can I put these into my dealing account?

If the share certificates are registered in your own name then yes they can be transferred into your Dealing account, and there will be no charge to do this. You need to download the CREST transfer form from our useful forms section or from under the Administration tab within our dealing website.

You would need to follow the guidance notes to complete the transfer and once completed, please send the form(s) and your share certificates to the address on the guidance notes.