How many ISAs can I have?
You can only subscribe to one of each type (Stocks and shares, Lifetime and cash) of ISA in a tax year, but you can continue to hold as many ISAs as you wish that you have set up in previous years.
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?
- Do you offer a cash ISA?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?
- Can I open an ISA for a child?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?