How long will it take to transfer an ISA with another provider to AJ Bell Youinvest?
It can vary, depending on the following factors:
- The type of investments you’re transferring. As a guide, cash only should take 2 weeks, equities 4-6 weeks, funds 6-8 weeks and foreign holdings 10-12 weeks. If you’re transferring cash and investments, your cash will be transferred to us after your investments
- How long it takes your current provider to respond to our requests
- Whether the documentation required by us or your current provider is completed correctly
- Whether you still have to pay fees to your current provider, including closure and administration fees
You can track the progress of your transfer, just log in and click on 'Transfers'.
Find out more about ISAs
- Do you offer a Flexible ISA?
- How many ISAs can I have?
- If I transfer in a Stocks and shares ISA will it count towards my annual ISA allowance?
- Are there any conditions I have to meet to open a Stocks and shares ISA?
- Do you offer a cash ISA?
- Can I open an ISA with an initial lump sum and top up at a later date?