How long will it take to transfer a Dealing account with another provider to AJ Bell Youinvest?
We aim to transfer your Dealing account as quickly as possible. But the overall transfer time can vary, depending on:
- The type of investments you're transferring. As a guide, cash only should take 2 weeks, equities 4-6 weeks, funds 6-8 weeks and foreign holdings 10-12 weeks. If you're transferring cash and investments, your cash will be transferred to us after your investments
- How long it takes your current provider to respond to our requests
- Whether the documentation required by us or your current provider is completed correctly
- Whether you still have to pay fees to your current provider, including closure and administration fees
You can track the progress of your transfer, just log in and go to 'Transfers'.
- Can I open a Dealing account for a child?
- If I am a non-UK resident, can I open a Dealing account?
- Can I move cash from my Dealing account to other accounts I have with you?
- Can I transfer existing shares that I hold into a Dealing account?
- Will you send me a tax summary?
- Can I deposit a share certificate into my AJ Bell Youinvest Dealing account?