How long does it take for payments to clear into/from my transit account?
If you make a faster payment into your transit account the money will move on the same day.
When you withdraw from your transit account to your registered bank account, you’ll usually receive your money on the same day – but it could take up to four working days.
- What is the make good policy?
- How does the Cash savings hub work?
- How do I find out my transit account sort code and account number?
- When can I close a notice account in my Cash savings hub?
- Why do I need to pay £1 into my Cash savings hub before I can fund it from my Dealing account?
- What is the minimum amount I need to deposit to open a Cash savings hub?