How do the Ready-made portfolios work?
Each Ready-made portfolio is made up of active funds from the AJ Bell Favourite funds list. There are four AJ Bell Ready-made portfolios to choose from: three for the cautious, balanced and adventurous investor and one for those seeking income.
To get started, you just need to choose the Ready-made portfolio that best meets your needs. Then, if you like, you can adjust the portfolio’s asset allocation and add other funds from our Favourite funds list. Keep in mind that you’ll need to make a minimum investment of £1,000, and that each portfolio is designed to be held for the long term – 5 years and more.
Once you've invested in an AJ Bell Ready-made portfolio, you’re responsible for managing it. So it’s important you’re sure you have the time and confidence to do this.
- Do I need to invest a minimum amount into the Ready-made portfolios?
- What are the charges for the Ready-made portfolios?
- In which accounts can I invest in the Ready-made portfolios?
- Can I use the regular investment service for the Ready-made portfolios?
- How do I keep track of the investments in my Ready-made portfolio?
- How do I rebalance my Ready-made portfolio?